• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car dealer License to sell or start your own used car business

asji9009

Hey guys,
Have you ever being of your own boss? Well, i am going to tell you that you can get a car dealer license and then build your own profitable Used car business by selling or buying used cars. Just look around next time you are on the road. You are literally surrounded by cars – of every imaginable type, condition, color and year. Each one of those autos has one thing in common – someone had to buy it. And that means someone had to be selling it as well. Each day “new” used cars enter the market – just looking for an owner.

The market for quality per-owned vehicles is booming – and there has never been a better time to take advantage of this ongoing trend. So if you really want then you can find all the benefits, facts and figures associated with this business http://bit.ly/car-dealer-license.

So if you are truly motivated and determined to make Car Dealerships a career, I urge you to check it out http://bit.ly/car-dealer-license once.

Too slow fellas! First to click and I have to tell you what an eye opener. I just read through this a couple hours ago and I have already sold my first car for a profit of $14 kajillion dollars. So stoked!!! :p

For the potential and inevitable fool out there...DON't click the link.

No, I did not click the link. Unless something has changed, getting a used car dealer's license is not something you pick up at a 7-11 on the way to a baseball game. IIRC, things like fingerprinting, a surety bond, a legitimate brick and mortar business location in an area where the zoning allows automotive business, (the potting shed in your backyard won't cut it) local business license, sales tax account registration and resale permit, and all the usual business formation tasks with their associated fees, ( incorporation, business lines of credit, establishing wholesale relationships with vendors, etc). Get rich quick or no free lunch???
You decide.

By that reasoning we should all sell shoes....heck toilet paper.....well maybe not everyone uses that.:eek:

"Have you ever being of your own boss?" Hell yeah! I am ALWAYS ever being my own boss. All the.

The used car salesman in Cloney's post reminds me of the classic Ralph Williams late night TV ad outtake from the 1960's. I know it has made the rounds in the past but it is still funny. Here's the link

Funny as hell! My mom bought my '67 from Ralph Williams Ford in Los Angeles too....lol

The used car salesman in Cloney's post reminds me of the classic Ralph Williams late night TV ad outtake from the 1960's. I know it has made the rounds in the past but it is still funny. Here's the link

Ya but he didn't mention his trusty dog Storm scratching the snot out of the hood

Back