• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Furniture

janschutz

Corn Hauler
My son Steven and I made this table for my office. Steven did the welding and fabrication of the the stand for the wheel and I did all the sandblasting, sanding and painting. The top is 20" round that I got at Hobby Lobby (it was on sale).

WheelTable1.jpg

My office
WheelTable2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"AzPete" said:
Nice....but does the car now have only three wheels?

Still have all 4 wheels. That was a wheel that had a wobble to it so it was not any good for driving.

You just openly admited that you went to Hobby Lobby.... :ban

But on a side note, looks pretty cool. Is that a light weight jackstand for the base?

"70_Fastback" said:
You just openly admited that you went to Hobby Lobby.... :ban

I guess I am missing something here. Why ban?

"70_Fastback" said:
But on a side note, looks pretty cool. Is that a light weight jackstand for the base?

Not a jackstand, it is just suppose to look like one. I guess Steven accomplished the look!

Pretty neat table. Kudo's.

I have a similar plan and am slowly gathering the pieces for it/them. Depending on which wheels you use, you don't always have to remove the wheel centers.

classic_wheel_bar_stool.jpg

Over my vacation, Steven and I had a father - son day. We made the bases for these chairs.

Chairs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a patter or dimensions handy? I have several sets of seats that I could do that to. I love them!

Back