• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show Trophies

Very cool.

I may have start driveway car shows too.

They are already cancelling all my favorite shows this summer.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I have been pulling them in front of my house since the I have an alley driveway. Pop the hood and leave it there all day. I seen alot of people stop to look. On cloudy days, I can detail it some and answer questions of the neighbors and others that are walking around (Just like a real car show).

Lets make driveway car shows a thing. Just do not bring out those hideous stand in the corner dolls.

Here's my yard show. At least 2 of them are classics.

I could add the wife's Kia, but I don't think that would draw anyone.

d7fbe2e5aa447312369945d9a6d75dc9.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

No...me make these?....in my dreams.

They were for my wife's Vette when she took it to a San Jose high school's first and only car show. Diane Wyant a SFer masterminded the show and had someone she knew design and make these.

I am starting to run out of parts, going to try and hit up some repair shops for some dead gears and engine parts.

Following up on Mikey's post above, one of the marching band dads and I ended up scoring all the parts we needed to make the trophies from the scrap pile of a local lawnmower repair shop and after a beer or two, we designed and fabricated the dozen trophies that were awarded at the show. If I am not mistaken one of the trophies Joanne won was the coveted and prestigious "Best Car to Get a Date In" trophy! What was the other one Mike?

Hey, third from the right- is that a water pump impeller or the convection fan blade out of a convection oven? Very cool display.

Back