• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas list

I want what's highlighted in pink with the corners of the pages folded over, in the NPD catalog laying on the hood of the Boss in the garage next to the smoking chair.

Hopefully some milfy little redhead will stumble on it out there. It's right there with the Mustang Monthly's and her fingerhut catalog.

Should be an easy spot :wm?

1. Some welding classes.

2. A welder.

3. OpenTracker Street Roller Perches

4. OpenTracker Street Upper Arms

5. OpenTracker Street Lower Arms

6. OpenTracker Adjustable Strut Rods

(Have some time before I need 3-6 but i'll place an order for them in the future John)

"RustyRed" said:
My wish list for Christmas is all Mustang related and probably long enough to make me cry if I think about the associated cost but the top few things on the list at the moment are:

Valve body and servo upgrade kit for Transmission (as soon as I verify my C4 is a 60's era and save up the $$)
New leaf springs
Petronix setup for distributor

The list goes on and on but those are my top couple of priorities for the immediate future.

I had the Trick Flow pan on the list but that's bought and should be here Friday-ish...hence why I am out of parts money at the moment, LOL!

Had to make a fast edit to my list...just ordered the Petronix and flame thrower coil today.

They say even the longest journey starts with one step...I'm finding that to be very true in getting the Mustang where I want it to be via baby steps.

I would like to add a ratrod project to my list. As now I have found TWO perfect ones - and neither D.B. will return my calls or emails or anything!

Why post it if you don't want to sell it. :rp

Stupid craigslist people...

Back