• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas list

"AzPete" said:
According to another post somewhere here, you said you drive in and out of the garage...isn't that enough?
Yea, for me... But apparently not for you guys. Besides, joe deleted that post. including my video proof. :wtf

At the rate you're going, we'll take ANY video of it moving (under its own power)

"AzPete" said:
According to another post somewhere here, you said you drive in and out of the garage...isn't that enough?

He rarily does that though, because it takes too much time.

He has to let all of the air out of the front tires so the car will clear the garage header. Then once outside he has to air them up again.

Then same thing, just reversed to get it BACK into the garage unscathed. Lot'a work...

"70_Fastback" said:
He rarily does that though, because it takes too much time.

He has to let all of the air out of the front tires so the car will clear the garage header. Then once outside he has to air them up again.

Then same thing, just reversed to get it BACK into the garage unscathed. Lot'a work...

ROTFLMAO

"lethal289" said:
Ohh yea, by the way J, lowering springs were ordered yesterday. :craz

Sweet.

And keep your old springs too; so when you have children, you can make them these to play on:

spring-toy-for-playground-84277.jpg

:hide

"70_Fastback" said:
Mark, but you laugh at anything.... so that's not saying much.

Better to laugh than bottle it up, eventually going on a killing spree.

He should have just cut his old springs on half. That way he'd have 2 sets. One for now, and one for the future.

The ones i have now, i was got from CJ's and was told they have a 260 pound rating. I just couldnt see cutting them. I no longer have AC, and with all the aluminum on the motor, i guess its just way lighter, which caused the massive front end hike.

Back