• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas WE Gift exchange

I'm thinking about hand delivery...you know that personal touch. ;) I have the brown paper bag, lighter fluid, lighter...oh and plenty of ....

Mine should be to it's victim by the 24th. Nothing is wrapped inside the box. Enjoy the junk from Utah and regifted WE items.

I had a box of junk for a year and added to it.

I'm away for the week so I'll have to open it when I get home.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I won't be getting my recipient's box off until later today so it will likely not arrive until after the big day. Sorry. I'm always slow to get things together and with the late start this year it was inevitable! With luck they'll find something inside that made it worth the wait.

I won't be getting my recipient's box off until later today so it will likely not arrive until after the big day. Sorry. I'm always slow to get things together and with the late start this year it was inevitable! With luck they'll find something inside that made it worth the wait.
Kind of like the commissioners message on ESPN football site that said the season starts in 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Mine shipped last night

Just shipped mine to the left coast. Should be there by Friday. Box full of "Good Junk" (because I said so).

My W.E. box is heading out today !! USPS has taken custody, Merry Christmas !! I received my box a couple of days ago. Its leaking and its ticking . . .

I recieved my box, just got a chance to send mine out this morning. It should arrive rapidly to its destination.

Seems like everything happens slower during this time of year.

Oooowww...peg board hooks. I always loose those.

Still need to wrap mine......or should I.....

Oooowww...peg board hooks. I always loose those.

Still need to wrap mine......or should I.....

Wrap your peg board hooks? That sounds terrible, the wrapping would tear everytime you put something on them

I got my we gift today from boom.

Some awesome stuff in here! Thanks Brett.
52d72e57f4353ec23dfec20ecdc57210.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Fot mine from the Ramrod Extraordinaire.
Funny thing, some of this "treasure" has gone from Mark, Mark to Mark.
Which ironically is what the hair lipped dog said.

Great stuff Mark(s)
Thanks much

Attachments

• 20191227_104334.jpg
    20191227_104334.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 24
Mine was actually hand delivered today from KBMWRS. Looks like he was cleaning out not only his garage, but several others! Thanks Mike for making trip this way!!

22c53516f79dfde61f94377e3dee3d20.jpg
ed2ff73360ba137e61ddae81a0c1550f.jpg

Back