• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CJ Pony Parts

well a slight update on my previous post. I am really disappointed in CJPs handling of the issue I had/have on my black friday order. Also about 99% of my order from their last year end sale is on backorder. As a result, I will be looking for a new primary vendor for the all the parts I still need to get. Thinking [deleted by Midlife] but I was disappointed in their website setup, but will try to navigate thru that.

I've been having quite a bit of problems with them as well lately, I ordered a rear seat upholstery kit from them made by ProCar it took over 7 weeks before I received it and I ended up calling ProCar and they sent it directly to me the following day that I called them. Now I'm currently waiting on a shifter nob for my 67' it was ordered in early march and was just shipped out today..

-Tim

"GTchris" said:
I never use online checkout with any supplier. I always call and talk to someone and only order parts from CJ that they have in stock.

Same here, I like to talk through my order as I place it. [Another company ---edited by Midlife] has both very knowledgeable folks with whom to speak, and their online representation of what is and not in stock is very current.
I wish all ordering sites were run this efficiently...

Back