• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Classic mustang trim for 05-09

Kats66Pny

:confu

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/2756171680.html

As seen at SEMA 2011!!

These parts are brand new. Dare to be different.

Dress up your 2005-2009 Mustang. (ALL Models)

These are chrome plated, high quality automotive plastic. The parts are made to fit over the existing application with no permanent alterations needed. They give your Mustang a look that resembles the icons of the 60's and 70's. Very unique.

Parts availabe are the front bumper, rear bumper, rocker molding, and Quarter moldings ("vents" in front of rear tire)

MT1RS-AProductPhoto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that car or one like it on the Power Tour, they make the stuff for Challengers and that Chevy thing too. The Mustang looked pretty good in my opinion. If I had Rick's Fastback and that Bullitt to match I'd be a pretty happy camper!

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • Picture 126.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45
I agree I don't think it looks 'bad', i've seen far worse body kits for these years and I can see that they would get more sales since there is no bodywork to do and you can remove it. I'd like to see one done with the lower front/rear valence tucked in so that the chrome bumper is the farthest out part like our years to match also. Just looks a little odd with the valence still pushing out so far.
Funny thing is I can't find any mention of these parts on their website that is linked, even searched for '09 Mustang', poor website promotion.
Jon

Back