• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COTM Calendars----- UPDATED w/pics

Well I finally got mine, hand delivered no less. Pony express lost my first one apparently.

I don't know about that Jan car seems that picture's way over used, would think owner could get
something new and differnt been using that one since the 80's I think :nut

"Bite Me" said:
Well I finally got mine, hand delivered no less. Pony express lost my first one apparently.

I don't know about that Jan car seems that picture's way over used, would think owner could get
something new and differnt been using that one since the 80's I think :nut

Oh yeah...well...welll...oh yeah.......you...you.....oh I know the iltimate insult....."Wow, they're crawling out from under the rocks." :hide :yah :yah :bowdown

COTM Calendars----- UPDATED w/pics

Finally, decided to move my calendar from the garage to my cube.

cf68e6fe-c129-e1df.jpg

I see a problem in timing. Most calendars need to be printed and available for sale no later than the week before Thanksgiving. If true, the calendar cannot have the 2011 November and December winners. Wasn't one photo the Car of the Year? What if that car was nominated in Nov. or Dec.?

The calendar will have to either fill those months out with non-winners or use last year's winners for those months. Future editions should include cars from Nov. through Oct.

I'm glad I'm not dealing with this mess...

Since i'll only be displaying June 2011 for the next few years, I don't mind waiting for Nov/Dec winners...

"Midlife" said:
I see a problem in timing. Most calendars need to be printed and available for sale no later than the week before Thanksgiving. If true, the calendar cannot have the 2011 November and December winners. Wasn't one photo the Car of the Year? What if that car was nominated in Nov. or Dec.?

The calendar will have to either fill those months out with non-winners or use last year's winners for those months. Future editions should include cars from Nov. through Oct.

I'm glad I'm not dealing with this mess...

nope, craig did a fine job last year. He had all of december to get them printed and to the recipients in time to be displayed come january. Dont stress yourself out the current system works well.

"lethal289" said:
nope, craig did a fine job last year. He had all of december to get them printed and to the recipients in time to be displayed come january. Dont stress yourself out the current system works well.

+1 here.

Back