• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Craigslist Mustang contest, Day 3

1971 Mustang Mach 1

3nd3m73lf1fd147139911fc06951b43731788.jpg

3ma3o53l31201g6141911a5119387e47a17b7.jpg

3nb3oa3pc12614a13491197952ee353731d40.jpg

3nc3pa3l01fd1281g09112086dc5f14e91d62.jpg

Ad:
Fully restored 1971 Mustang Mach I. Factory 4V "M" code car, fully rebuilt engine, balanced rotating assembly, custom grind cam, Factory A/C ( all new lines, new A/C compressor, new receiver/dryer, new expansion valve), Fully Rebuilt C6 auto with shift kit, Factory pwr disc brakes(fully rebuilt with new master cyl, new calipers, new wheel cylinders, stainless flex lines). Rare "5W" interior color (disco white) fully reupholstered, new carpet, new USA-1 4-channel stereo with ipod/MP3 input, complete new 2-1/2" exhaust system, 15" Rally 500 wheels and tires, great eye-catching car, a blast to drive and one of the last years before the EPA strangled these great V8 musclecars. I even have all three of the original factory build sheets for this car as it went down the assembly line!!

Seeing how the RedRocker has WON the last two straight, I'm tempted to "guess".... $24,999, but that would be f@#@'ed up! So I'll say $22k

"daveSanborn" said:
Seeing how the RedRocker has WON the last two straight, I'm tempted to "guess".... $24,999, but that would be f@#@'ed up! So I'll say $22k

Redrocker only won one, the second one, 68EFIvert won the first day. Redrocker would have won, but never submitted his vote.

"daveSanborn" said:
$21,999 :rof :jam

"daveSanborn" said:
"Fast68back" said:
"daveSanborn" said:

Redrocker only won one, the second one, 68EFIvert won the first day. Redrocker would have won, but never submitted his vote.
LOL!!!! Yup, I only won the second one, though in my mind and in yall's heart you know who the man is :naughty

"68EFIvert" said:
"daveSanborn" said:
$21,999 :rof :jam

LMAO....

Alright.... I see how this game is going to be played. The gloves are off for all future contests!

Dave I actually I was going to do $22k but you beat me to it. Then after I read your post I couldn't resist. It is much more entertaining to go $21,999 than $21,500. LOL!

"68EFIvert" said:
Dave I actually I was going to do $22k but you beat me to it. Then after I read your post I couldn't resist. It is much more entertaining to go $21,999 than $21,500. LOL!

Maybe I should say if its a dealer or an individual, a dealer is more likey to go 21,999 and an individual would go 21,500.......

:pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep

Bring it on beyotches! I'm in it to win it now!

Consider it brung! I have one win and two second places. I feel like a bridesmaid that got married and Vegas and had got an immediate divorce.

Bring your A game fellas, these shirts are pretty nice, they are blue with the Stang fix logo, similar to the logo in the upper left of the page on the left breast of the t-shirt.

Maybe I can talk someone who has one into posting a picture.

"Fast68back" said:
Bring your A game fellas, these shirts are pretty nice, they are blue with the Stang fix logo, similar to the logo in the upper left of the page on the left breast of the t-shirt.

Maybe I can talk someone who has one into posting a picture.

A few weeks ago, Rick sent me one of these T-shirts. I echo his comments about the shirts being nice. The blue is brilliant and the logo looks sharp against it. If I happen to ever win at this weekly contest, I'll forego claiming an additional t-shirt, but reluctantly.

Maybe I can get the wife to model the t-shirt and I'll post a picture..... I don't think the shirt would look as nice with my big belly stress testing the cotton.

Back