• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Craigslist Mustang contest Week 3, Day 5

1971 FORD MUSTANG

This awesome 1971 Mustang has been beautifully preserved, documented and maintained.

[refle]http://images.craigslist.org/3n83p73l11161f413991fe39ed0ddc9f5194e.jpg[/refle]

Trying out the new image post thingy sluggo has provided for us.

$0, anything built after 1970 should be crushed and sold for scrap. :guns

Yeah, I thought somebody would tar & feather me for that one. :naughty

"Sluggo" said:
What I win?

Same as last time, zilch, zip, nada, nuthin........ Patrick was the big winner... two in a row.......So this week we have two, two time whinners, I mean winners. Pnandy and Havok1. Looking at the guess and the actual asking prices, Pnandy will be the winner, his total difference was lower than the havok1's

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/cto/994543249.html

Asking price Winner guess difference
$4,500.00 Havok1 $5,000.00 $500.00
$5,400.00 Havok1 $26,000.00 $20,600.00
$21,500.00 Monkeystash $21,500.00 $0.00
$2,000.00 pnandy $1,500.00 -$500.00
$8,900.00 Pnandy $8,500.00 -$400.00

"pnandy" said:
thats awesome what'd i win? :pep :pep :ban :ban :dance

Your choice of a L or XL stangfix t-shirt or a set of white face gauge overlays I got laying around here somewhere. PM your choice and address.

:notworthy: I bow to your closer pricing skills Patrick. If only that one from last Friday counted.... :doh

Really surprised that i got closest on those mustangs as those are the ones i know the least about or want to know about. I dont win many things but hey maybe im on a winning streak now and overhaulin will come steal my car (I made my brother and sister put in apps for me lol well i filled them out and told emm if foose calls you listen)

"pnandy" said:
Really surprised that i got closest on those mustangs as those are the ones i know the least about or want to know about. I dont win many things but hey maybe im on a winning streak now and overhaulin will come steal my car (I made my brother and sister put in apps for me lol well i filled them out and told emm if foose calls you listen)

LMAO....

It never hurts to try!

Tell him you want side mirrors on yours, and that he can keep the 22"'s. Guys got mad skillz, but sometimes goes to far with the wheels, IMHO

Back