• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Craigslist Mustang contest Week 3, Day 5

I realize the 71-3's aren't that popular I thought that was a nice looking car for $8900.! Also most people don't realize that the boss 351 was one of the fastest 1/4 miler from that era.

"Fast68back" said:
Tell him you want side mirrors on yours, and that he can keep the 22"'s. Guys got mad skillz, but sometimes goes to far with the wheels, IMHO

It had a spot for you to say what the mark wants to do.
basically listed some expensive stuff like
ifs, 4 link rear, upgrade to efi (possible new gt500kr engine) t-56 or stroker engine stay manual trans!!! some stuff that would look good on tv
I said he wants it to be a sleeper (stock apperance) i think my sisters app said a diferent apperance (68 gt350 clone)

One of the things i have going for me is there shop is less then 20 mins away (they usually do near by cars from what i've seen)

Wheels are easily replaced i'd make sure to pick up my old ones would be mad to if they used new interior instead of restoring mine as majority of it is fomoco

already found the engine http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380097812522&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

Back