• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Craigslist Mustang contest Week 4, Day 5

OK folks, last day of the contest. We've had four different winners so far this week so the winner is still up in the air. Good luck to everyone and thanks for participating these past few weeks, its been fun.

1965 Ford Mustang Coupe 302 V8

1965 Mustang, originally a 289 V8, now 302 Great condition mechanically, garage kept. High performance engine rebuilt with parts including:

Edelbrock Manifold
Competition Cams

High performance Heads

Hooker Headers

Holly 670CFM Street Avenger Carb

New aluminum Radiator

Many chrome parts & hoses

Rebuilt C4 Transmission

A/C unit is installed, but the system is incomplete. Blower motor and heater core are brand new. Brand new chrome wheels and front tires, red interior with brand new carpet, seats are in great shape, cassette stereo and speakers. Original steering wheel is cracked. Exterior paint needs to be redone, few rust spots, can email you more photos. All glass is good, new rearview mirror. Odometer reads 41,958, but actual mileage is unknown. Tags are current. This is a very good car as a daily driver and crusier.

3kf3m93l9ZZZZZZZZZ91r3d44ad269d991ae5.jpg

3k63pd3l0ZZZZZZZZZ91rfbf08c37238d1ba9.jpg

3n63p63l1ZZZZZZZZZ91r0d65bbe59ccd16d9.jpg

3n73ke3l9ZZZZZZZZZ91r13ef4e83f24514a6.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
OK folks, last day of the contest. We've had four different winners so far this week so the winner is still up in the air. Good luck to everyone and thanks for participating these past few weeks, its been fun.

is this the last craigs list contest?

"pnandy" said:
is this the last craigs list contest?

For now it will be the last, we may ressurrect it now and then when we have some goodies to use as prizes. If the t-shirt up for auction does not meet the reserve I may throw it up as a prize for another contest I have in mind..... :naug

$1

I realize that this may seem a liitle low, but since there are four winners so far this week, I figured I'd sit this one out.

Theoretically you could still win Dave, if you win and are the closest to the actual asking price. The winners this week have been:

Pnandy
redrocker67
Havok1
70 fastback

Although two of the winners were both 100 off the asking price, so this may come down to the flip of a coin..... :rulez

"pnandy" said:
awesome what i win this time :toot :toot :toot :toot :pep

Same thing you won last time, unless you want a different size or th white face gauges. You'll have to send me your address again, I cleaned out my message box.

Back