• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CS Items

Johnny M

All,
Despite all the E-car/UP bashing the whole thing spawned some nice items for classics Mustang which look to be coming back on the market..

So far two different companies have stated that they have signed deals with Shelby to reproduce many of the CS/UP items.

Kustom Classics in Texas have released these crazy prices...
CS Leather seats @ $1850.00
CS Gauge Cluster @ $1500.00
Shelby Shifter (short) @ $100.00
Shelby Pedal Covers @ $100.00
CS Centre Console @ $1100.00

They say that the following will be released shortly but no prices yet...
CS Floor Mats
CS Valve Covers
CS Air Cleaners
CS Disc Brake Systems
CS Car Cover

I personally feel the prices are too high but we all know about supply and demand.....

Some pics from Mustang Pony in Canada.
gt500econsole001.jpg

gt500ematt.jpg

shelbygaugeseleanor004.jpg

Johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
What do they rape you for on one of those consoles? I wouldnt mind having one of those, if I could get the pleather piece recovered to remove the logo.

Updated:
So I google Mustang Pony to see about the console and what do i find, jeremy's cars younger brother:

052_52.JPG

They should probably update the website, "Mustang Pony Cars is proud to supply consoles to Tony Branda Performance and Unique Performance"

"Fast68back" said:
What do they rape you for on one of those consoles? I wouldnt mind having one of those, if I could get the pleather piece recovered to remove the logo.

"rape you".....I agree. I know they are normally $675 on Branda for the exact same console without the Eleanor artwork..so you get to pay an extra $425 to have a $30 piece of embroidery done on it!!!!
http://www.cobranda.com/19shmucuceco.html

I know Ole' Shelby likes to milk it but €400 licence fee for each item???? :hmm

"Fast68back" said:
...So I google Mustang Pony to see about the console and what do i find, jeremy's cars younger brother:

052_52.JPG

They should probably update the website, "Mustang Pony Cars is proud to supply consoles to Tony Branda Performance and Unique Performance"

Holy sh!t... :wtf

"pnandy" said:
what does a shelby shifter(short) look like?

Mine's away with my builder so i can't take pics but here is the best one i can find. from the interior of one of the UP cars. It's just a simple piece with 'Shelby' inscribed in block letters down the side. Two holes to tie down your NOS cable.

I would say 5 or 6, the fourspeed shifter bolts to the side of the trans where as the 5 or 6 will have an actual "shifter" that the handle bolts to

Here's some info on the UP ones

Short

Shelby Signature Series long shifter handle. Total extension from shifter base approximately 4.75".

# Thread on 7/16-20 in.

Long

Shelby Signature Series long shifter handle. Extends 3.5" past short shift handle, making total extension from shifter base approximately 8.25".

# Thread on 7/16-20 in.

Back