• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dad is gone

Tim, I know its hard but you know he's better off now. Joann and I always talked with him when he was at Knotts with you. I know he enjoyed watching you enjoy that great car of his.

Here' to your DAD!!!

"FordDude" said:
Mom just called. My Dad just passed away. He had Parkinson's disease and has been living in an assisted living care facility. The dementia was the real killer as he was there but not really.

RIP Dad

index.php

me and Dad at 2011 Fab Fords Forever

So sorry to hear, it's been 10 years and I still catch myself reaching for the phone to call my Dad.
Live on, as tough as it seems

Tim, so sorry for your loss, I remember sitting and chatting with you and Dad at knotts. My prayers for you and the family

On December 26 we leave for Pittsburgh, that is mom, my daughter and myself. Dad left on Christmas eve, so he already there waiting for us. The funeral will be on Monday. The funeral home in Hemet set up a website for Dad. If you would like to visit and leave a comment you are more than welcome to. I have added some pics to his page, and will try to add more. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers.

http://www.mcwanefamily.com/book-of-memories/1755663/Weller-Ralph/service-details.php

fd

Tim,

I am so sorry your Father has passed. Our prayers are with you and your family. God Bless his Soul!

Tim,
I didn't know you Dad very well, only met him a few times, but I'm sure he must have been a great guy to have a son like you. It was great catching up with you at the funeral, just wish it could have been under better circumstances.
Ed

Back