• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dang its hot...

Glad to hear everything is still ok Mike. Hopefully it stays that way for everyone.

And if you need a place to keep the Vette, I'd be happy to come out and get it...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Trailer? My car in a TRAILER?:oops::D
If you want to save the Vette too a trailer is the way.

Ken you are a great guy.

Mike, fire is scary. We haven't had one close yet. Been holding my breath. We do look like LA right now with all the smoke. Can't see the mountains 5 miles away. We are praying for you. Amber is in the central coast and can come help if need be.

Please keep us updated.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The new normal? I am beginning to really dislike that saying. These firestorms are not normal by any means. Stay safe Mike.
Cousin lives in Placerville, Sacramento area. These fires are widespread.

fd

Very heavy smoke today. Bad to breath while outside. Stayed indoors all day...hey what else is new.

Continued to prep the trailer. Of course we won't be going anywhere until this subsides.

Fires are still a good distance away. Just don't want them starting up in a neighborhood.

Back to Dang it’s hot. I do not have to see the record books to know that we broke it today.
059D71C3-1EF2-4AB2-A846-2C940397A3B5.png

This is desert weather, a place I would never live. Just too hot. Wait... did I die and go to hell?

fd

94 in Nipomo CA.

98 at my house at 5000' in Utah.

121 in our old area Brawley.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back