• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Doing some shopping soon!

manley

We are supposed to be getting a pretty sweet bonus at work sometime in the next month... and I'm going some suspension shopping!

If the bonus is as nice as the rumors have it, I should be able to get everything I need plus have cash left over.

Planning to buy:

Roller spring perches
Upper control arms
Lower control arms
Coil springs
Leaf Springs
Steering rebuild kit
And the little things like coil spring insulators, leaf spring shackles, etc.

It's going to be Christmas in the summer for my 69! Woohoo!

Your post reminds me of the bonus Clark Griswald was expecting, lol. I hope yours is better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten a bonus for a few years now. Maybe your good fortune bodes well for the rest of us. :thu

New parts are always so much fun. Congratulations.

Frank

If I have to come back in here with bad news.... I don't even want to imagine. lol

Amazingly enough, the company I work for posted all-time record earnings last year. The new fiscal year is not boding as well. We are hanging in there, though.

"monkeystash" said:
Your post reminds me of the bonus Clark Griswald was expecting, lol. I hope yours is better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 here !! Truely hope you gonna get a big bonus.Spent it wisely !! :thu

"manley" said:
I have to wait until mid July... but at least it's going to be what I was hoping for!
You're getting a Jelly of the Month membership! It is the gift that keeps on giving.

"Horseplay" said:
You're getting a Jelly of the Month membership! It is the gift that keeps on giving.

Ummmmm....errrrrrrm. Nooooo! That could prompt me to participate in the White Elephant exchange.

Back