• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dooooh....smash....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So I was mowing the front lawn. Going along the edge near where we filled in the under window flower area with large rocks and small pebbles. The I heard a rock shot out and hit the side of the house. Didn't think much of it. Then I heard a light crackling sound. Looked around and noticed our side entry window was now a mosaic.....and growing. Doooooh!
Its still clicking and making smaller pieces but still holding up in the frame.
I called Milgard and the earliest they can come out is 11Nov...sure glad its double paned.

Oops.

I've put a few holes in my siding from rock projectiles.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I took out my sliding glass patio door a long time ago like that. Lawn Mower vs. Rock vs. Glass door. Kind of like rock, paper, scissors with no winners.

fd

Well I got the window replaced this morning.
I highly recommend Milgard windows. This window was over a year since installation and I broke it. Milgard came out and replaced it for free.

And early 2019 I called them about some of their windows (windows and patio doors) which had some moisture between the double panes. They replaced all windows that had a problem including the patio door. Free. All this on windows I had installed some 10 years prior.

They do stand behind their product.

Back