• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

door assembling sequence

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
FWIW.

For those who is seeking for some info on installing all the component of a door in the right order.

The install sequence is :

outside door handle
outside door cylinder lock
latch assembly
inner door actuator
window regulator
rear window run
window
vent window
window felt kit
last goes
window bottom stopper

Here is a video from the guys you probably all know.

They are indeed very useful and informative videos! I've been a subscriber to their Youtube channel for several years now. They do updates every Thursday and cover a wide variety of topics. I've also gotten to meet Jeff in person at the 50th anniversary at Charlotte, as well as to see in person the very car he was building in the vid you posted Bruno. Just one word to describe it..SWEEEEEEET!

THANKS ! this is timely for me, I was just getting ready to try to figure it out.

No thanks , we are here to help you out.

They are indeed very useful and informative videos! I've been a subscriber to their Youtube channel for several years now. They do updates every Thursday and cover a wide variety of topics. I've also gotten to meet Jeff in person at the 50th anniversary at Charlotte, as well as to see in person the very car he was building in the vid you posted Bruno. Just one word to describe it..SWEEEEEEET!

Many times I did hope I lived in the states.
It gives you alot of possibilities regarding classic cars , hotrods and other interesting things.
great car shows , SEMA show , bonneville , ect , ect
But on other occasions , I am glad I live in little Belgium.:cool::cool:

Back