• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dumbass of the Year

BobV

Here you go.... A man, who refers to himself as "anti-natalist," plans to sue his parents for bringing him into this world without his explicit consent.

https://www.kctv5.com/year-old-man-...le_32ad1480-f608-5625-95ac-7e1d8e6cf144.html?

A 27-year-old Indian businessman is going viral after he announced a plan to sue his parents for bringing him into this world without his explicit consent.

Raphael Samuel, from Mumbai, identifies as "anti-natalist," BBC News reports. The term derives from the ideology that life is so full of misery that people should stop procreating.

Samuel said because he didn't ask to be born, he should be paid for the rest of his life.

He told the BBC that he's struggled to understand why he was conceived since age 5.

"I was a normal kid. One day I was very frustrated and I didn't want to go to school but my parents kept asking me to go. So I asked them: 'Why did you have me?' And my dad had no answer. I think if he'd been able to answer, maybe I wouldn't have thought this way."

The 27-year-old acknowledged that it would be impossible to gain consent from an unconceived human, and has yet to find an attorney to take his case. He's also facing another hurdle: both of his parents are lawyers.

Still, Samuel said it's about the principal. He even admitted to having a "good life."

"I know it's going to be thrown out because no judge would hear it," he said, according to the BBC. "But I do want to file a case because I want to make a point."

He later shared a Facebook post, supposedly written by his mother, saying "I admire my son's temerity to want to take his parents to court knowing both us are lawyers."

“If Raphael could come up with a rational explanation as to how we could have sought his consent to be born, I will accept my fault,” the post continued.

I read that story yesterday and honestly wasn't entirely that shocked by it. It is the end all "millennial" position. When finally done whining about everything done wrong against them and all the obstacles they have no chance of overcoming why not blame someone for their own existence. It makes perfect sense. It's either that or take personal responsibility for their own lives and futures.

Raphael Samuel didn't get my consent either for being born. The solution is obvious, isn't it? He needs to go...

This notion that suicide is illegal is poppycock. I think it should be recommended in some circumstances...including this one.

How can you be so insensitive to Raphael? My guess is at this point, his parent's would agree with you and for that matter are wondering why they consented to his conception as well.

Allen

This is all I got.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
354f4f3298ba4f44af25a45c8abb283b.jpg

Maybe the system should side with him...put his parents in prison...then let his dumbass figure how he is going to support himself with his parents incarcerated.
Given they created the idiot removing them from the population as well is probably not a bad idea.

Back