• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Easter dinner

copasspupil

Donator
Smoked Applewood ham with red current glaze
Roasted potatoes and bussle sprouts and salad. Pics when the ham is done. It has 4 hours left.

Pics when ham is done? Pfffft!

How about during? Like yours truly smoking a ham as well:

gesy4any.jpg

Besides...what are bussle sprouts?

Last edited by a moderator:
As we wait for pics from the OP....here's some live entertainment:

8upegaby.jpg

y6a7avat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always trying to one up me aren't you. I totally forgot to take a pic. What's left is in a bag now. It was very good but yours looks great as well.

"copasspupil" said:
Always trying to one up me aren't you.

LOL Trying? Ole Smokey will always be one up on anyone who can't remember to take pics. Why:

:wop

Nice Craig!

We had a Honeybaked ham, roasted broccoli with LOTS of garlic, showstring potatoes with cheese, spicy cole slaw, and an oatmeal apple crisp with caramel cream ice cream.

Can you say, FOOD COMA!?!?

Nice. We did a crockpot pork shoulder, but I didn't get to have any. Came down with a stomach bug Saturday morning and wad quarantined off from the rest of the house.

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Nice Craig!

We had a Honeybaked ham, roasted broccoli with LOTS of garlic, showstring potatoes with cheese, spicy cole slaw, and an oatmeal apple crisp with caramel cream ice cream.

Can you say, FOOD COMA!?!?

The ham I smoked was a Honey Baked Ham. Smoked it for about 3 hours at 225. Belch!

Back