• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ellen DeGeneres replaces Paula Abdul in American Idol? WTF?

"silverblueBP" said:
Alright, I admit to doing the chicken dance while drunk at a hockey game...once or twice.

It was a hockey game though, we had to do something till the fights broke out!

You're going to dog American Idol and, in the same thread, admit that you watch hockey? :dumas

"bighorse" said:
You're going to dog American Idol and, in the same thread, admit that you watch hockey? :dumas

Come on Jack, you got to do better than that!

At a hockey game waiting for the "fight" to break out while drinking ridiculous quantities of beer. Sometimes I miss my youth :toot

The question that is on the tip of everyones tongue (... no pun intended) is would you watch Paula & Ellen get it on? :hug2

"70_Fastback" said:
The question that is on the tip of everyones tongue (... no pun intended) is would you watch Paula & Ellen get it on? :hug2

NO

Puke.gif

"daveSanborn" said:
Only when hand-cuffs prevented me from joining in....
Just use that key that you keep hidden in your............on second thought, never mind. :cool

I'm with Mark on this one. Watching the two of them would be like....well....they could probably put that in the Army Field Manual under "enhanced interrogation methods".

Back