• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ever been kicked out of a grocery store?

Kats66Pny

Apparently, when the hot paperbag guy asks "Is there anything else I can do for you today?" the proper response is not "Get Naked". Go Figure.

I didn't like that store anyway. :eek:mg

He is like that.....

But...I was kicked out of a Lerner's Womens Clothing store.....back in about '76/'77.......

Maybe I should be nice and just post a pic. :craz

But...I was kicked out of a Lerner's Womens Clothing store.....back in about '76/'77.......

You can't just stop there... Details! :vic

Never go Christmas shopping after drinking with friends at local bars after getting off mid shift...(that is a 7am party time).....the store employees (all females) do not like it when one is trying to figure out sizes of ones wife by judging how a hand fits certain areas of the employees body. Damn security guy had no sense of humor but laughed pretty hard about things.

"AzPete" said:
Never go Christmas shopping after drinking with friends at local bars after getting off mid shift...(that is a 7am party time).....the store employees (all females) do not like it when one is trying to figure out sizes of ones wife by judging how a hand fits certain areas of the employees body. Damn security guy had no sense of humor but laughed pretty hard about things.

:lol :lol :lol

"AzPete" said:

Just to set the record straight, I do not wear shifts, and AZPete doesn't get off of my shifts.

Ever been kicked out of a grocery store?

If being asked to leaves counts, yes, but it was nothing as glorious as your's. Apparently, even if you agree to buy the pineapple, you're not allowed to throw 10yard slant passes with it in the fresh fruit section.

Years ago there was a local grocery store about a mile up the road from my folks house. One day we rode our bikes up to the store and my buddy started wondering if the camera on the beer isle really worked so to find out he mooned it.

Nothing happened so we still don't know if the camera worked or not but it was pretty darn funny :bart

"daveSanborn" said:
If being asked to leaves counts, yes, but it was nothing as glorious as your's. Apparently, even if you agree to buy the pineapple, you're not allowed to throw 10yard slant passes with it in the fresh fruit section.

Thought you never went in grocery stores?

I worked in a grocery store through high school and college and if a hottie had asked me to get naked, it would have resulted in some boinking on the checkout stand. Sad to say, it never happened. A gay guy asked me out once but that's another story.

when i lived in London they starting opening the big food/beer jail stores 24h. Going shopping at 5am after 7-9 hours drinking always resulted in us being asked to leave.

Back