• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

F***** Headache....

S8NS 289

OK here's a rant from me... My sister had some trouble in AZ so she brought herself and 3 kids home, having 2 deadbeat dads We all felt bad for her, 6 year old has hearing problems and an 8 year old also a 8 mo. old, things were great for the first month, There was no spanking/timeouts/anything their entire lives, These children are the worst brats i've ever seen. Giving teachers death threats/Fighting/talking back/spitting on their grandpa and others, They make me ashamed to call them my nephews and that is not right to say but I've tried everything taking them fishing/on trips when they are good, taking toys away when bad/timeouts/naps/tan ass/ Nothing works, it's at the point we are All ready to give up She has been talking to a guy from Turkey who says he's rich business man- thinking about taking the kids w/her to Turkey, I asked why she would want to leave america, and she told me i'm simple and to stay in one place my entire life I love my family but she's making it hard to, Frankly she is a dumb bitch. ok rant over.

And go to Turkey...now? Has she watched the news at any point in time in the last year or so? You couldn't pay me enough to go to ANY Middle Eastern country now.

As for the kids, try duct tape and pepper spray.

'cause islam is so woman friendly, too.
If she has gone through two guys fathering her kids, they probably have some anger issues that need to be looked at. behavior like that needs to be addressed soon or it will only get worse. beating their asses isn't going to work at this point. I am absolutely not against spanking a kid, but these guys sound like they are probably products of a effed up early home life. save em now before they get worse.
of course, the tape and pepper spray are also a good option.

I've run across kids like that before. I honestly feel sorry for the kids because it reaches a point no one wants them around...we had a boy like that two doors down from our old house.

Mine learned what a paddle was and learned dad won't hesitate to use it and now I pretty much never have to use it.

Kids are smart and they know when they can jerk your chain and likely get away with it. I've seen too many parents in lines at the store tell the kid no regarding something they want but the kid keeps throwing a hissy and eventually the parent gives in?

Mine threw a hissy one time in line at the grocery store...but only one time. After a trip to the restroom they never tried that one again.

I wonder about some people raising kids these days and trying to be their kids "friend". There are times to be their friend and times you have to be their parent.

"RustyRed" said:
I've run across kids like that before and beat their ass. I honestly feel sorry for the kids because it reaches a point no one wants them around...we had a boy like that two doors down from our old house and I beat his ass every week.

Mine learned what a paddle was, a forearm bar, leg sweep, judy chop, kung fu kick, and various other ass beating/submission holds and learned dad won't hesitate to use it and now I pretty much never have to use it.

Kids are smart and they know when they can jerk your chain and likely get away with it. I've seen too many parents in lines at the store tell the kid no regarding something they want but the kid keeps throwing a hissy and eventually the parent gives in? (Yeah, the parents got their asses kicked)

Mine threw a hissy one time in line at the grocery store...but only one time. After a trip to the dojo they never tried that one again.

I wonder about some people raising kids these days and trying to be their kids "friend". There are times to be their friend and times you have to WHIP THEIR ASSES!

Damn dude.

On a serious note S8, these kids need help. I'm all for corporal punishment but starting at 6 and 8 is gonna lend itself to some serious issues. Good luck.

These kids do need help - you may be the only possibility they have to avoid a trainwreck worse than you see now. I'd suggest this book, it's helped my with some kids / parents I've worked with. They likely don't think like your kids, and they need to learn how the decisions they are making will affect them. It's about presenting the choices to them correctly, and holding them accountable.

Before It's Too Late: Why Some Kids Get Into Trouble--and What Parents Can Do About It
http://www.amazon.com/Before-Its-Too-La ... 0812930649

Also agree that 6 & 8 is too late for spanking. You'll need other means to get leverage here.

Thanks for the replies, When i was a kid i was scared shitless of my dad, when you got a beating from him you knew it was gonna hurt... But i listened! I really don't know what to do, guess i'll have to keep teaching them slowly they really do love fishing I taught them how in a week from not knowing what a pole or reel was to landing nice bass & northern Maybe that can be my angle? Maybe i should dress as santa and beat the shit out of them- :sarc
S1050041-1.jpg

S1050036.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, if they enjoy fishing run with it. It will allow some good talk time, maybe teach some patience, and give them a "father figure" they've never had. Either way it ain't gonna be a quick turnaround. Good luck.

Yep, problem wasn't caused in a month, it won't go away in a month. Fishing is a good start, and can be both carrot and stick. You can show them there is a different way.

Oh, and remember - we all got 'em in the family.

Re: Re: F***** Headache....

"S8NS 289" said:
Oh if anyone needs a woman please feel free to take her..... I might even pay for fuel.... :sarc
sarascb.jpg

Can we take the woman and you keep the kids? ;DC:) Keep on the path you have been taking with the kids, good luck with straightening them out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My wife teaches the high schoolers that were like those kids. No father figure around, no discipline, crappy environment to grow up in, etc. No one really ever tries to help them. Many end up dropping out, and end up in prison.

It's gonna take a lot of time to get them sorted out. Good luck.

I'm gonna sound like a dick here but that's not that unusual. :bowdown

I'd have to guess they learned their poor decision making from their mother. 2 dads, some sort of trouble that caused her to flee and talking to some dude in Turkey.......... She's too trusting and quite naive. She might want to do some homework on the Turkey thing, those kids won't pull that shit over there but once.

I hate to say it but unless you can somehow get sis to accept she's part of the problem, you might be wasting your time. It would be a shame for you to have a near breakthrough with the fishing thing and have her unwind it by allowing them to trample over her.

Have you shared your observations with her?

Everyone has and she's "sick of hearing she is the problem" I'm starting to see all the reasons why they are shits, They really get away with murder. If nothing else I learned a lesson for myself in the future. I'ts to the point they have no friends and nobody likes them,, Sad.

"Sluggo" said:
I'd have to guess they learned their poor decision making from their mother.

Pretty much goes without saying. Not giving the "dads" a free pass by any means but you have to call a spade a spade.

"S8NS 289" said:
Oh if anyone needs a woman please feel free to take her..... I might even pay for fuel.... :sarc
sarascb.jpg
For every hot woman out there, there's at least one guy who's tired of their shit... :nut Right, Tiger Woods??? :thu

Back