• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fantasy Football?

Yeah, even if you have never done this, I had a blast even though I went 2-11...This year I got it figured out....Watch out

Looks like we got our ten players. Welcome to the fun young master Abe. Those of you who have told Dale you're in and have not yet signed on at the ESPN site, please do so soon. We want to make sure we have this thing all set to go in plenty of time prior to draft day. That means you Abe and Dave S. Rod, we got your spot locked up awaiting your speedy recovery.

Whew! Whoever sent me the text message.... THANK YOU!!!!! It looks like I got in just under the wire. Good luck on draft day!

"daveSanborn" said:
Whew! Whoever sent me the text message.... THANK YOU!!!!! It looks like I got in just under the wire. Good luck on draft day!
Make sure to write the date and time for the draft down this time Dave. :pbj

"daveSanborn" said:

What? You dont have my name and number programmed in your phone......

"70 StangMan" said:
Maybe Dave couldn't see that clearly at the time. :beer :shrug

While having a beer (or three) with 'ole Sanborn is on my bucket list, I honestly dont know how I got his number, but its in my phone....

"Fast68back" said:
While having a beer (or three) with 'ole Sanborn is on my bucket list, I honestly dont know how I got his number, but its in my phone....
Waking up one day and finding Dave's number on your phone and no recollection of how it got there... Yeah, I'm sure that has never happened before.

"Horseplay" said:
Waking up one day and finding Dave's number on your phone and no recollection of how it got there... Yeah, I'm sure that has never happened before.
At least it wasn't Kev's number.

I'm excited, can't wait to start loosing. LoL.

It's on like Donkey Kong boys.

I'm going to start watching the league on FX for education/training purposes.

I broke down and bought a new phone a few months ago. In so doing I somehow lost a LOT of my contacts information. I know I used to have your name/number programmed in my old phone, but it was one of the ones I lost as part of the new phone switch. I know I lost Jeremy's information too, but he sends me enough texts that I can immediately recognize the phone number.

Thanks again. I'd have been pissed if I'd missed the league.

The REALLY GREAT news is it appears that all of the early registrants were placed in the East and the latter registrants in the West. I'm in the West with a lot of new faces. Hopefully, new = inexperienced that will allow me to dominate.

"daveSanborn" said:
The REALLY GREAT news is it appears that all of the early registrants were placed in the East and the latter registrants in the West. I'm in the West with a lot of new faces. Hopefully, new = inexperienced that will allow me to dominate.

Wait wait a minute. You were placed in the West because that's where the cool folks are. We figure you were cool enough to be labeled as West.

"Dominate"? Out here in the West we annihilate/obliviate.

"abrahamfh" said:
Wait wait a minute. You were placed in the West because that's where the cool folks are. We figure you were cool enough to be labeled as West.

"Dominate"? Out here in the West we annihilate/obliviate.
Yea...let's see how that works out for ya'. :char

Back