• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Feel good video from my job yesteday

That was our only option. We were there for a couple of hours working to try to get it out but it was too far up the pipe to reach so we used a quick burst of water to flush it out.

Would have been more fun to have stuck the hose in from the other side and launched that little varmint sky high.

"Horseplay" said:
Would have been more fun to have stuck the hose in from the other side and launched that little varmint sky high.

You're heartless and should be banned.

Good job Doug!!

Thanks. Between being stuck in a sewer pipe for hours and us having to flush it out the poor little guy wasn't breathing. After I did chest compressions he came back. It was a good feeling. We don't always get happy endings in my line of work so it was gratifying.

Wow....great that you got that drain unplugged....it could have been a CATastrophe.

"d_ford" said:
We don't always get happy endings in my line of work so it was gratifying.
You should get a job that involves travel. I could point you towards lots of places where you can get 'em all the time. :whis

Why does everything here end up leading to sexual references? Pervs. Tell me more about these places you speak of. :thum

"Horseplay" said:

When its stuck in one direction , why not ?

Glad that it was a happy ending :whis :whis

FWIW our cat and me have a hate / love relation.

I was watching CBS Sixty Minutes this evening, there was a segment on the GoPro camera and it's inventor, lot of good clips of the camera in use , one of the clips was of Doug and his crew rescuing the second kitten. Pretty cool, Good Job Doug and crew.

Doug, it the when the kitten was being resuscitated, it was only about 10 seconds but I remember seeing that when you posted it.

I found that 60 minutes segment online today. That wasn't us. It kinda looked like it at first though. Thanks anyhow Larry!

Ok, I sure thought it was you and your guys. So I guess another group of guys " Had a Feel Good Day at Work"

Back