• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Filth filled rant

Sluggo

I'm about one fucking mishap away from starting this fucking car on fire and unloading every fucking round of lake city I have into this mother fucker. It's always some fucking thing. Drive the rotten mother fucker two miles, fix it, drive it three miles, fix it, open the fucking garage door, fix it. wtf?

I just knocked the front spoiler off the son of a fucking buck tooth bitch again!

Sgtjunior may be getting some bigger pieces of the shitwagon in the mail soon.

Fuck!

Rant off......

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Sluggo:
It's telling you how much it loves your tender touch. It just wants more of it.

I have recovered now. Thanks for all the warm support.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Send that rotten piece of shit to me at the beach and I'll punish that SOB. I put it in timeout in my garage for a while and once it begins to behave again, I'll threaten to send it home!!!!!!!!! :roll

Just drop her off at my house and leave the signed title in the glove box...problem solved...aren't I a nice guy? :sm_NTA

Bring the fucking thing to me and I'll blow the shit out of it with the fucking cannon, run over it with a fucking D9, drag it through the fucking cow field and run through every fucking pile of mutherfucking cow shit there, douse it with fucking gasoline and toast the fucking bitch, sprinkle its fucking ashes on a fucking PT fucking cruiser then piss on it. Damn, I feel better now too, fucking cars.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Bring the fucking thing to me and I'll blow the shit out of it with the fucking cannon, run over it with a fucking D9, drag it through the fucking cow field and run through every fucking pile of mutherfucking cow shit there, douse it with fucking gasoline and toast the fucking bitch, sprinkle its fucking ashes on a fucking PT fucking cruiser then piss on it. Damn, I feel better now too, fucking cars.

Not bad.................

funny-pictures-pony-mechanic.jpg

I live closer and so no shipping required. I could take it off your hands within a couple of hours. I'm even friends with a tow truck driver who has a trailer if it can't be driven! :roll

Back