• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Final coat of primer....hopefully

How about, leave the hood black, right front fender grabber yellow, left grabber orange, right door grabber green, left door red, roof primer, trunk lid playboy pink, right rear quarter calypso coral, left rear quarter grabber blue, front valance silver and then add white lemans stripes! If I get some time I'll photochop one for you to see...... :guns

"Fast68back" said:
How about, leave the hood black, right front fender grabber yellow, left grabber orange, right door grabber green, left door red, roof primer, trunk lid playboy pink, right rear quarter calypso coral, left rear quarter grabber blue, front valance silver and then add white lemans stripes! If I get some time I'll photochop one for you to see...... :guns

Cool. Get bizzy wit da choppin' foo. I needz to see dat.

Is there any (black jade) truth to (black jade) subliminal messages (black jade)? Cuz if (black jade) there is (black jade) I might be (black jade) tempted to try it on (black jade) you and influence (black jade) your color choice (black jade). If I were (black jade) you, I would paint it (black jade) [glow=red,2,300]red with black stripes[/glow]. :bash

Back