• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally found a pic!

Sluggo

Of a grabber orange 69 without stripes, with boss blackout.

I'm diggin' it....good thing too, cuz I got two gallons of it :pep

I know I can count on Jeremy for support.

Gawd, orange is the nastiest color for any car...who in their right mind would paint a car orange????

:pop

"silverblueBP" said:
Gawd, orange is the nastiest color for any car...who in their right mind would paint a car orange????

:pop

The last one I did was sissy blue, kinda like yours. I won't make that mistake again :naug

"Sluggo" said:
The last one I did was sissy blue, kinda like yours. I won't make that mistake again :naug

Hey, at least I'm driving mine :run

"silverblueBP" said:
Hey, at least I'm driving mine :run

I drove mine today. I drove it from the body shop to the service department to pick up a ac pressure sensor for my tahoe.

Jeremy style, well almost I shoulda hung the fenders on it.

Ok, seriously.....I really like the paint layout of the above pics! The yellow, errr orange & black is the best color for the 69/70's :cool

You and J getting matching tattoos??

"silverblueBP" said:
Ok, seriously.....I really like the paint layout of the above pics! The yellow, errr orange & black is the best color for the 69/70's :cool

You and J getting matching tattoos??

Not exactly. I'm gonna have his name tattooed right below my wife's name on my dragon tat.

"Fast68back" said:
If Waffles wasn't MIA we could photochop the trike yellow...
You don't like my photochoppin'

'member this masterpiece?

1_15_02_09_10_33_18.gif

Yea.....ya lowered the whole house and garage into low rider territory......made it a midgets house.

"AzPete" said:
Yea.....ya lowered the whole house and garage into low rider territory......made it a midgets house.

Heheheh.....I didn't want to spend the extra 10 minutes to cut the houses out. plus I would have had to fix the bricks.

Back