• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FIX-CA-MITM 2009 more info....

Nope. I have to assume maybe 70+ % done. He's very busy with work and most importantly being a new dad.

We're still in. SOMEONE has to go from SoCal or else it wouldn't be MITM, it'd just be another NORCAL cruise to somewhere in Sacramento. :danc Hey Dave couldn't you make this a honeymoon trip? I mean I'm sure she'd understand.....right?

Angelo & Katie (2)

"Outlawboss" said:
We're still in. SOMEONE has to go from SoCal or else it wouldn't be MITM, it'd just be another NORCAL cruise to somewhere in Sacramento. :danc Hey Dave couldn't you make this a honeymoon trip? I mean I'm sure she'd understand.....right?

Angelo & Katie (2)

I know, David. Tell Jen you're going with Angelo & Katie just to get "that threesome itch" out of your system. :3sum

Or do I have the sex math wrong, in terms of "the 2" and "the 1?" Better bring some :ky

Angelo,
Very nice to hear you are attending. Looking forward in you buying me a drink or two.

We really want to go. We have the time off from work and we even tried to stay at a different hotel. Just right now we can't afford much. We talk about it once a week. So you never know it might be really last minute.

Don't worry David, we understand the financial situation you must be going through.
This type of thing is last on your list of priorities. Keep Jenn happy...she's great. :danc

We'll all have a drink and toast you two. :pep

David,
Very happy to hear you guys are attending as long as you bring some Trader Joe's Miso Soup boxes with you. Then again your a salt and ground pepper potato chips to munch on while drinking in your room would do as well.

"David67" said:
Please add
David67 and Jennifer.
See you guys there.

Great News Dave..... :tigg :tigg :tigg
:mj

That's 20 confirmed with 1.5 a maybe.....
A 10 car cruise.....with 1 a maybe......

Next week I'll be firming up the agenda.

Mike,
Have you seen that the TwoUp guy from another forum is thinking of attending? I told him to contact you for head count.

"cmayna" said:
Mike,
Have you seen that the TwoUp guy from another forum is thinking of attending? I told him to contact you for head count.

Now how would I know anything happening over there? duh.... :pick

If they don't frequent StangFix....they won't know about it.
StangFix MITM '09!!!! :kaid :tigg

Of course I can, but it isn't the same......JK. My daughter lives on the soup and I live on the chips.

Back