• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fix California MITM'09

Well that's no fun. How are we supposed to recognize him then?

I guess I will just have to keep my eye open for any posts that start with "hey guy ..." :conf

"silverblueBP" said:
Hmmmmm, what could it possibly say on the back?

222134-T800600.jpg

... see the Grumpy Old Fart forum for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE PICS ! AND I AM JEALOUS !!
ONE REQUEST : CAN YOU PUT A FACE ON EACH CAR ?
SO WHEN I AM IN THE STATES ? I CAN RECOGNIZE SOME DUDES !
I UNDERSTAND IF THEIR ARE MENBERS THAT DON'T WANT THEIR FACES ON THE PICS.NOT BECAUSE THEIR ARE AFRAID BUT ARE TOO UGLY ! LOL

Lets see how far I can get with names:
4_14_09_09_9_00_06_0.JPG

Left to right

KBMWRS, SACBILL, JohnPro, JeffTepper, Del65, Not sure about the convertible, Red (Cmayna) and Crusty on the end.... If I had more time I could probably find a picture of each of these guys (other than the vert)

The Purple Vert was a pick-up along the way. We came upon a nice lady....who decided to run along with us and then joined us for lunch. She called her car Sunshine and we dubbed her PurpleSunshine and one day she might show up here.
222088-T800600.jpg

And then.....
On Saturday night she dropped by JohnPro's room where we were partying...brought her own wine too.

Frank is 3rd up on right side. I'm 6th up on right giving the secret salute.

dinner1.jpg

"KBMWRS" said:
She called her car Sunshine and we dubbed her PurpleSunshine and one day she might show up here.

Someone just registered today as "PurpleSunshine". He/she has to be approved by Sluggo OR RICK first.

"B67FSTB" said:
CAN YOU PUT A FACE ON EACH CAR

In the link to Mike's pictures at the top of this thread there's a picture of each of us standing by our car, except for Craig (cmayna) who left his car with the wives.

Frank

Back