• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Four more posts!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
And I'll finally crack the 1k barrier!

Consider this a free Post Enhancement. (BeachPony: get your mind out of the gutter first!).

AzPete is only 44 behind you, in years and posts......Craig the next back with 768, Johnpro catching up quick with 15..

ill take my free post, i could use all the help i can get at this point. Infact i might just type a little extra to get some more credits. :pbj

Woo hooo, can I post jibberish, you know....kinda like every other post of mine.

See, just like this one. I'll bet if Sluggo and Duane chime in, it would really NOT make sense. Man, this nonsensical rambling is........easy on the brain, just type whatever flies by, it doesn't even have to make cents.

Can't help it Mid, I mean, c'mon, Free Post Enhancement? You've been watching too many late night info-mercials! :mid

So, will you be buying the commercially sized amount.

Enzytye - Mid's precursor to a fun filled night of rolling on the wool! :yikes

It's called quality vs quanity. My posts are all 100% top level quality posts. Anyone (ahem Midlife) can post jiberish junk all they want but cannot compare to my posts about Stanford Coed Volleyball tournaments, etc. Give it up Midlife.

"cmayna" said:
My posts are all 100% top level quality posts.

Ahhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, that's some funny ass shit right there.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

But the sad part is that I think he really think's that.... :dumas

What color is the sky in your world Craig...?

All questions should be deferred to Mark. He is the local "wood expert"... :wtf

Hey now, looky here scoop boy......stop talkin about my wood fetish. You're starting to sound "funny"

Your the sick bastid that left HIS shirt at my house after your rubbed my car out.

Now who sounds sick pal... :pop

"70_Fastback" said:
Your the sick bastid that left HIS shirt at my house after your rubbed my car out.

Now who sounds sick pal... :pop

Please tell me you're not wearing it...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cough-cough.

For Gods sake Midlife your one post away. A real blowhard like you should have NO problem getting that one done. Make it a good one.

Back