• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fuck

"Mach1ne" said:
I would have to climb the pole in the backyard.

I figured if he started to air out his dirty laundry he would at least finish the load.

I am sure you have asked him to "finish his load" many times.

Don't make me become a rolling track blocker on the 20th.

"blue65coupe" said:
Tweaked it just a smidgen.

The PT?

I have to see video of the FB before I'll believe it. Oh, and there better not be any smoke from the side exhaust, just tires! :yah :yah :yah

Then it will be miller time! :beer

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
The PT?

I have to see video of the FB before I'll believe it. Oh, and there better not be any smoke from the side exhaust, just tires! :yah :yah :yah

Then it will be miller time! :beer

You and me too Mel!

Mel

LOL. Reminds me of one of my buddy's daughters. She said "Little girls say dang it, daddy says fuck it." Another great one from her was when he dad took her to the restroom and she yelled "Daddy, it smells like vagina in here." The kid is hilarious, but Dad needs to learn to filter his words around them.

"ko67" said:
While I have sympathy for others with work problems, I try to remind tbem that it could be worse. You could have to work with lawyers like I do. Buncha no good cocksuckers. Seriously, most of the cumstains i deal with take the ancient craft of douchebaggery to new heights. I really wonder sometimes why i do it. Then, i am sitting on a beach in maui and i get notice of a payroll deposit on my iphone and i remember why i do it. Hope some garage time and/or some pussy help your outlook.

I can relate Kev. I spent a good chunck of yesterday locked in a conference room with attorneys...

Yesterday, I had to truck down to the Galleria for a 9 a.m. meeting with two of our attorneys to discuss a reorganization. That meeting ended about 11 a.m. We ordered in sandwiches and had a "working lunch" with a different set of attorneys (from the same firm) regarding estate planning issues.

Nothing personal but some days I hate attorneys, LOL!

I laughed more because my Mom says "oh.... FIRETRUCK!".

She doesn't cuss. I told her: "Mom, it's the same fucking thing".

Back