• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fuck

"ko67" said:
While I have sympathy for others with work problems, I try to remind tbem that it could be worse. You could have to work with lawyers like I do. Buncha no good cocksuckers. Seriously, most of the cumstains i deal with take the ancient craft of douchebaggery to new heights. I really wonder sometimes why i do it. Then, i am sitting on a beach in maui and i get notice of a payroll deposit on my iphone and i remember why i do it. Hope some garage time and/or some pussy help your outlook.

I think the next level lower of douchebag would have to be the bank execs, investment power players, and mortgage loan writers I deal with. They think it's the end of the world when their shit breaks. That damn entitlement mentality(fuck everyone else, I'm more important type) kicks in, and the wailing begins.
But yea....it's a steady check and I don't mind the work. It's the people that make my job suck.

All I have to say about this fucking thread is it is fucking offensive! Suck this fucking, fucked up thread! :yah :yah :yah :yah

I can sympathize with you the last couple years at work someone would say "Good Morning" I would reply "Fuck this place"

All I can say right now is crime does pay....... :guns :yah

Mel

"70_Fastback" said:
Just needing to vent... and work is not the proper place for me to blow of this amount of steam.

did I mention FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just throw it in this group of stangfixers.Who knows what comes out of it !

BTW I do say every morning at work : GOOD MORNING

Every day is a new day and I try not to go up in work as I did when I was younger.

It helps!!! ( but not every day :rant )

I%2527m%2Bwith%2BStupid%2B3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it your original post had nothing to do with your work on the exhaust for the RatRod, huh? Or...were you so excited to do that work that you got fed up with working at work and left to go home early?

Well, I am sorry to hear about your troubles...but I must admit that this thread made me smile.
I hope noone thinks I am a sadist....
:nut

"Midlife" said:
I take it your original post had nothing to do with your work on the exhaust for the RatRod, huh? Or...were you so excited to do that work that you got fed up with working at work and left to go home early?

Randy, thanks for trying to get to the reason for this post in the first place.

I was just showing some concern for Jeremy's well being at work.

Apparently my attempt fell on def fucking ears.

I would have to climb the pole in the backyard.

I figured if he started to air out his dirty laundry he would at least finish the load.

I am sure you have asked him to "finish his load" many times.

Back