• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fukken Wax

BigHoss

c6e4d544-0a85-1611.jpg
Hey guys I im a distributor for Fukken Wax.

I'm getting new shipments coming in every week. I can't seem to keep this stuff on the shelves.

If your not familiar with fukken wax this is waterless euro wax for cars, trucks, rv's, motorcycles, you name it. Fukken wax is safe on paint, clear coat, glass, fiberglass, plexiglass, etc this wax DOESN'T require a buffer! Apply the wax with the aerosol can, use towel to apply, use micro fiber to wipe into a shiny gloss. Wax removes and propels water, dirt, grime, bugs, tar, you name it!
I sell by the can or by the case (12 cans).

1 can of wax is $20
1 case is $200
*plus shipping*

I sell my product to business's as well I have more incentives for you.

Send me a message with how much you need and I'll get them delivered to your door.

*I accept PayPal*

Re: Fukken Wax

Just curious.....does it leave a white build up on the plastic trim of newer cars?

Re: Fukken Wax

"AzPete" said:
Just curious.....does it leave a white build up on the plastic trim of newer cars?

That there's funny, I don't care who you are!

Haha yea I get that alot. It's actually pronounced "fooken"

As for plastic no. It goes on as a dull smear but when you take a micro fiber towel to it you get a mirror finish.

Cats66pny is making an order.

I've got a new shipment coming in this week. Any one else interested in making an order?

I got my fukken wax yesterday. I will test it out this weekend and do a fukken review.

Thanks Hoss!

This stuff works pretty good. :thu
I bought two cans and gave my friend with a black mustang (the one with blue flames) one of them and he tried it on his car since he has a nicer paint job than any of my cars, and he loved this stuff. I haven't washed my daily driver in a while and haven't messed with the wax yet on it, but I did try it on a small section of my husbands dark blue chevy truck that hasn't been washed in over a year. :roll

No prewashing part is cool. It took his nasty truck from dull dirt covered dark blue to shiny dark blue and it came out pretty good considering his paint job is pretty faded on that truck.

Anyway, the black paint came out to a mirror on friends mustang and the black plastic cowl looks brand new. He said when the one can I gave him runs out, he's going to want more. It says it removes bugs, tar, etc and no need to prewash so he tried it on the front of his dually. It got some bug guts off but not all. Heavy coating of bug guts still required prewashing and scrubbing, but overall he's loving the wax and so am I. Now if only Gertrude had a nice paint job so she could shine! LOL

^ see there's a positive customer experience!

Glad to see you enjoying it.

When I waxed the Harley from my last pic I posted, it is still shiny. It's hard to keep black shiny in Arizona because of all the dust but this wax repels it. I love it. :)

I had a can I wax on me and a friend had a tire burn on her floor from an accident. I sprayed some on and wiped it with a towel. I didn't have a microfiber with me but just to experiment. 15 secs and one swipe it took some of the tire off. It was really caked on too! That person is buying a can to finish the job and will post pics later.
Before:
32728689.jpg

After: (right side)
309f3e29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back