• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GasBuddy - what an awesome app......

Re: Re: GasBuddy - what an awesome app......

"Horseplay" said:
On March 2 we both posted and my gas was 31 cents a gallon more than yours. Today, 56 cents difference. WTH?!

In February we were only 22 cents apart.

I guess it pays living up the sticks sometimes.

Another 10 cent increase in 4 days. Now at $4.50 for 87 regular. It has gone up 3.2 cents a day for the past 31 days here. At this rate we'll have $6 gas before June.

"Horseplay" said:
Another 10 cent increase in 4 days. Now at $4.50 for 87 regular. It has gone up 3.2 cents a day for the past 31 days here. At this rate we'll have $6 gas before June.

And amazingly, under $3 by September......

hanging steady at the $3.70 mark here. funny thing is, i can drive about 8 mi. & its only $3.55??

so what kind of cool GPS navigation apps are you guys running? assuming you can afford the gas to go anywhere to need one!

Can somebody please explain to me why the gas in my area keeps climbing at such a fast rate compared to the rest of the country?

"Horseplay" said:
Can somebody please explain to me why the gas in my area keeps climbing at such a fast rate compared to the rest of the country?

Blue State

yeah I hear ya but I check some time back and the taxes here weren't that much different than surrounding states. I can't figure a logical reason gas should be some 80 cents more here than the sticks where you live. You'd think if anything the volume here would even offset some of the transportation/delivery costs

"Horseplay" said:
yeah I hear ya but I check some time back and the taxes here weren't that much different than surrounding states. I can't figure a logical reason gas should be some 80 cents more here than the sticks where you live. You'd think if anything the volume here would even offset some of the transportation/delivery costs

There's a 20-30 cent spread between here and where my folks live. Same state too.

Po-dunk town in central Kansas has the same prices that the big city (Kansas City) has 120 miles away.

Back