• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Glad this place is still around!

Starfury

I used to be a very active forum member here, and even made it to a couple MitM events way back, but life got in the way and the Mustang got put on the backburner with school and then family taking priority.

But now I'm back to a stable job, house, and a 12yr old who is much more self sufficient, so the car is coming up on the list of priorities.

I'm going to be starting in on a T5 conversion for the fastback, shortly followed by some FPA headers and exhaust, so I should have a lot more excuses to spend time here in the future :)

I used to be a very active forum member here, and even made it to a couple MitM events way back, but life got in the way and the Mustang got put on the backburner with school and then family taking priority.

But now I'm back to a stable job, house, and a 12yr old who is much more self sufficient, so the car is coming up on the list of priorities.

I'm going to be starting in on a T5 conversion for the fastback, shortly followed by some FPA headers and exhaust, so I should have a lot more excuses to spend time here in the future :)
Welcome back. Life has a way of getting in the way doesn't it.

Can't wait to see the FB again.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The date hasn't even been discussed yet, and you are already "busy"???

Sort of like "I can't go, I just washed my hair". Oh, wait, you don't have hair, never mind. LOL o_O

I told you we're off next week to Kentucky and beyond....be back in October.

Just got new tires on the Vette.....next a wash.

Back