• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Guess the Car Game

KBMWRS

What did the moron say today?
Donator
I'm off on a road trip through the Sierras and the desert...maybe Utah...see you later

JeffTepper

Wow you're quick....even before I post.

That looks like a single grill hood making this a 356A or pre A Porsche. Twin grills were 356 B or 356 C. Long shot here is the cooling fan housing partially visible through the grill might be a twin cam, Beyond that I am not sure if it is a 1500, 1600, Normal, Super, Super 90, GS, GT, or Speedster. FWIW, many years ago I was very familiar with a 1955 Continental Coupe with the "V" bend windshield.

That looks like a single grill hood making this a 356A or pre A Porsche. Twin grills were 356 B or 356 C. Long shot here is the cooling fan housing partially visible through the grill might be a twin cam, Beyond that I am not sure if it is a 1500, 1600, Normal, Super, Super 90, GS, GT, or Speedster. FWIW, many years ago I was very familiar with a 1955 Continental Coupe with the "V" bend windshield.
A friend of mine had a 356D. He wiped the paint down with a lint free cloth soaked in diesel fuel

KBMWRS

What did the moron say today?
Donator
OK here are some from our local car show...this time with pic of the car too. woohooo!