• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy Birthday Opentracker

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
John,
Now that you're legal to drink some beer, enjoy the day. Don't work too hard, as if you ever do........ :pbj

Thank you-all very much - I'm taking today off, believe it or not.

Going to River Inn at Big Sur for lunch and then a nice Hot Dog BBQ after that. Gonna do some steaks too I think.

I am a lucky man in a lot of ways, good friends, happy family and some fun toys.

I gave myself three BIG goals early in life, about age 14 and didn't think I would get them done.

1. Drive my own car around Laguna Seca at speed.

2. Drive my won car down a drag strip.

3. See the Indy 500 in person.

Did all three by the time I was 39. Since then I have had a lot more track time, went to the 500 for a second time, got married to a car chick and have two great kids. Can't ask for much more than that. Well, a frig full of BEER is always a good thing.

"AzPete" said:
No bun warming today...just a few cold ones and enjiy.

Dick and Dolly will be working this afternoon under the direct supervision of anyone but me. I'll be in the lawn chair sipping my beverage of choice.

After seeing how you cook hot dogs, I dont think I want to know how you cook a steak.... :yikes

Happy Birthday John!

Happy Birthday John....

Lets see I accomplished your goals too..Mmmmmm :cool

Oh...and thanks for the shirt. :pep

River Inn is one of my wife's favorite spots. Enjoy the day.

IMG_0907.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday John!! Good to see you enjoying it by not working :toot

We had a great time. Got a great waiter at the River Inn quick and funny. Then we spent some time on the lawn by the river with the kids. They got wet in the water and I had a BEER on the lawn. It was nice. A few other people around and the kids were making friends and playin kick ball. Then....

The River Inn has an outside patio and it was full of people. My 4yr old boy JD comes up and yells " hey Dad, look at my woodie, it's a big one" !

JDnwoodie.JPG

After all the laughing and photo's by us and everyone else, I went and got another BEER. Doesn't get better than that.

Almost forgot, I also got some really cool green shag carpet for the shop wall. I thought it was a dart board at first but I'm not so sure now.

shag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back