• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy Holidays

Aussie67

Merry Christmas to you and your families and hope that the new year is as good or better than you wished for.

Happy Holidays to all Stangfixers and his/her families !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a good night.

I said that once in a school play.;):)

Merry Christmas to y'all!

My Christmas to myself was getting fuel injection in the 68. It needs a professional to do the final tune. Runs like a banshee when warm but not when it cold outside. Hopefully the tuner will be available soon.

Merry Christmas fixers.

I finally got a day off since my store is closed and got to spend it with my wife's family that came up from Florida.

I hope everyone is enjoying time with family and friends and have a happy new year.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

A Merry (Belated) Christmas to all of you guys!! Hope it was a good one.

I spent mine looking at Jane, who is still up on stands awaiting my motivation to drill the rivets out of the ball joints... ughhhhhh

Been fighting this stupid RSV for almost three weeks now. Annoying as hell. Hard to do much of anything when all you're doing is hacking and coughing day and night.

What did you go with for the EFI, John?

A Merry (Belated) Christmas to all of you guys!! Hope it was a good one.

I spent mine looking at Jane, who is still up on stands awaiting my motivation to drill the rivets out of the ball joints... ughhhhhh
Ughhhhh is right. One of my rivet heads popped off with just a few whacks with the hammer and chisel, the rest required a combination of drilling and chisel whacking. And swearing. Lots of swearing.

Happy New Year everyone.

Been fighting this stupid RSV for almost three weeks now. Annoying as hell. Hard to do much of anything when all you're doing is hacking and coughing day and night.

What did you go with for the EFI, John?
The wife has been doing the same thing. Went to Urgent care today, second time for this. Sounds like she is going to cough up a lung. :rolleyes: Been going on at least 3 weeks for her.

fd

The wife has been doing the same thing. Went to Urgent care today, second time for this. Sounds like she is going to cough up a lung. :rolleyes: Been going on at least 3 weeks for her.

fd
I have the milder version for about 2 months now . :confused:

fd
Hope she is ok and the hospital vist is just precautionary.

Back