• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hard decision to make

I'm kind of dumb when it comes to stocks, but what kind of stock? Congratulations on the sale! ;)

I'm kind of dumb when it comes to stocks, but what kind of stock? Congratulations on the sale! ;)

It is a bronze art business. Mostly high end stuff. They also do good, Silver and stainless. They are currently in the process of selling life sized Ferrari Stallion and Lamborghini Bull made of silver. Those are $7.5 million each but they have some other statues as low as $20k in bronze and stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the company doing? Profitability? What kind of cash flow are they generating? Are there any dividends? Are they listed anywhere or did you just sell them your beautiful car for part of the action? Is it an LLC? Sorry, but my MBA training comes to the fore when I see something like this. BTW, even if you are moved to do so, please DON'T buy a time share.

How is the company doing? Profitability? What kind of cash flow are they generating? Are there any dividends? Are they listed anywhere or did you just sell them your beautiful car for part of the action? Is it an LLC? Sorry, but my MBA training comes to the fore when I see something like this. BTW, even if you are moved to do so, please DON'T buy a time share.

Thanks for the input. I am aware I am entering in some risk with this decision. I am a CFP by trade so I have a good grasp on the risk I am taking. Unless it is a sham and if that is the case I just lost half the car value.

The company is private and is hoping to go public in the next year to 18 months. If/when that happens I will make really well. If the economy takes a turn I will have my funds locked up for years.

Sales have been pretty dramatic in the gains YOY. Through May they had more sales than in 2018. The are currently taking on investors to help build inventory and add to the gallery locations. The have also brought on a lower cost non-bronze line from a Hawaiian artist.

It all sounds good and the investor packet is well payed out to their business plan but it is speculative. I look at it this way. $25k won’t be missed in the long run but if it turns into $250k that can make a difference.

Sorry. Didn't mean to come off so negatively. If you're a CFP you are familiar with the issues involved here. Best of luck.

Sorry. Didn't mean to come off so negatively. If you're a CFP you are familiar with the issues involved here. Best of luck.

I appreciate you bringing up the negative side. I truly do. Sometimes if more people did that bad things wouldn’t happen as often.

Back