• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Has anyone ordered from Mustang Depot?

Dave2g

Mustangdepot.com

I ordered two bumpers and the paperwork is correct, but the :cens who picked the bumpers out to send them sent the wrong ones...
Plus I paid for 3 day shipping and it took 7-8 days. Kind of pissed right now.

I use to order at [another company - Midlife].
Products were great , just the packaging was too big and thereby shipping costs was also alot.Remember I am from overseas.

7 days from the states to Germany is fast IMO.

BTW , never ordered from mustangdepot .

[another company - Midlife].

They have just about anything you need to restore a mustang in stock, close by. They have multiple locations. As stated, super fast to ship. Good prices. Not always the lowest cost but you get the best service.

People: the vendor evaluation board only allows posts and threads that are for a single vendor. Please do not mention another vendor in a thread.

"Horseplay" said:
[another company - Midlife].

They have just about anything you need to restore a mustang in stock, close by. They have multiple locations. As stated, super fast to ship. Good prices. Not always the lowest cost but you get the best service.

Sorry thx for the notification Midlife.
Horseplay says it all.

I bought most of my parts from [some other unlimited company that supplies Mustang parts - Mark ], but never bought from Mustang Depot.

"msell66" said:
I bought most of my hundreds of engine parts from [some other unlimited company that supplies Mustang parts - Mark ], but never bought from Mustang Depot.

Years ago I had no issues.....then things seemed to go downhill some. I switched to another un-named company and had better luck. Of course, it has been a couple days or more since I needed to order classic parts.

Back