• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello StangFix

"95GT" said:
Yes Sluggo I saw the SN95 posting area but there does not seem to be much action going on in it. You must be the big man around here. The one that was talked about in an earlier post that I have to suck up to. If I can have your car I might just do that. Very nice looking.
Atta' boy !!

"95GT" said:
Yes Sluggo I saw the SN95 posting area but there does not seem to be much action going on in it. You must be the big man around here. The one that was talked about in an earlier post that I have to suck up to. If I can have your car I might just do that. Very nice looking.

tell him its yellow, he likes to hear that

"95GT" said:

Thanks for the compliment. You'll have to get in line to claim the car after I croak.

I'm just the grunt around here. Dave Sanborn is the guy with all the stroke.

:wtf

I wouldn't plan on much of a selection of "rust-free" cars in your area... unless they were recently imported.

$15k is not an unrealistic price to be working with, but it's doubtful you'll find a turn-key FB/Vert in great condition for this price. Coupes on the other hand are a dime a dozen. You could probably get "his and hers" models within your budget.

The biggest factor to consider when purchasing a classic Mustang is "how much rust does it have?" Everything else is easily fixed/replaced/repaired.

Welcome.

"95GT" said:
Yes Sluggo I saw the SN95 posting area but there does not seem to be much action going on in it.

Like most things, it is what you make it....post up your 95 in "Show Us Whatcha Got".
Quite a few of the guys here have old and new.
I myself have a 67, 94, 97, and 98.
Welcome to the site :pep

Back