• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help a Brother out!

Sluggo

please be weary of issues you come across while kicking around the new digs.

I worked my ass off all day Sunday and the last 2 evenings fixing the joint.

It seems pretty solid, but there are some little things I may have over looked or have not done yet.

Let me know if I forgot to reinstall any functionality mods.

It's 12:38 am and I'm goin to bed....earliest in days.

Peace!!!

the page width seems a bit off. It's all skinny.

Skinny is an understatement.... it's annoyingly skinny! I can't figure out how to "reduce" the "pictures from the gallery" box on the left side of the screen.... and the "calendar events" and "latest victim" box from the right side of the screen. I believe once these boxes are "minimized" the main page will expand. Right now it's cramped between the two side bars.

???

Nope. It looks like on the old forum when you had the shout box open... but worse because of the "pictures from the gallery" section on the left margin.... and the "calendar events" section on the right margin is forcing the width of the center section to be drastically reduced.

Looks better here now. The pictures box is still there on the left, but the victim and calendar are gone letting the forum box to expand to the right.

Yeah, I turned off the box on the right. I'll try and talk sluggo into putting the shou box and the picture rotator on the right side of the board. I dig the picture rotator, seen a bunch of pics I hadnt noticed before. I'm liking the new layout.

I suggest a 22 inch wide screen monitor and 1680x1050 resolution. ;D

The site is setup for a minimum of 1024x768 (standard) If you run a lower resolution than that I suggest changing it.

The rotator has to stay. It is working much better that the previous one and links right to the pic. This will help finally get the interest up in the gallery.

Been gone for a couple weeks but finally got back. Looks good. I'm missing the shoutbox, quick reply, and can't go back to a specific forum. I always go back to the main page. I'm in the GFL now and if I click GFL above it takes me back to the main page. Other than that, I'm waiting on my stimulus check. Gonna buy a cat.

"blue65coupe" said:
Been gone for a couple weeks but finally got back. Looks good. I'm missing the shoutbox, quick reply, and can't go back to a specific forum. I always go back to the main page. I'm in the GFL now and if I click GFL above it takes me back to the main page. Other than that, I'm waiting on my stimulus check. Gonna buy a cat.

Was wondering if the law finally picked you up. Glad to see your back. I'm not having that problem. If I click on say GFL, it goes back to GFL. Maybe they're fixin' it as we type.

Its taking shape Sluggo. I like the info on the left side.

Is this going to be the new site address? Just wanted to know so I could change it in my favorites.

Back