• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help support our Troops, get free stuff

Now that was hilarious...liked the guy trying put his guts back :rofl

Alright, on an attempt to get this back on track, I spoke with the teachers at my son's school and they are all kinds of excited to help out. They are going to talk to the director and see if all the classes can help out. Keep in mind there are probably on 60 kids at the school, but at least they want to do it. I told them I'd pick them up at the end of each week as they got ready. Hopefully I'll have some tomorrow.

Thats great Brian, now hurry up and get the Mustang done so you can take them for rides around the playground for helping out.

Is there a physical address where we can send boxed-up car magazines to via UPS that doesn't deliver to P.O. Boxes ????

Yes, John posted an address, we'll push it a bit more once John gets the list from the troops so we can donate items.

John Dinkel
PO Box 252
Carmel Valley
CA. 93924

"Fast68back" said:
Yes, John posted an address, we'll push it a bit more once John gets the list from the troops so we can donate items.

John Dinkel
PO Box 252
Carmel Valley
CA. 93924
But is there a non-P.O. Box address where UPS will go??

"Havok1" said:
Alright, on an attempt to get this back on track, I spoke with the teachers at my son's school and they are all kinds of excited to help out. They are going to talk to the director and see if all the classes can help out. Keep in mind there are probably on 60 kids at the school, but at least they want to do it. I told them I'd pick them up at the end of each week as they got ready. Hopefully I'll have some tomorrow.

That is so cool. Please tell everyone thank you from us and the troops. They love that kind of thing, esecially the women folk overseas that used to be or are now teachers. I'll see if we can have some photo's of the art work on display sent back so they can see where and who it went too.

Thank you :danc

Thank's for the address John, I can't think of anyone else who would enjoy the latest Mustang and Muscle car related Mag's than our guy's and gal's over there. I will be sending them your way along with a donation to the cause (via this forum). God Bless the U.S.A. and all that have and are serving Her. And you for this chance for us to give a little back(out of or day to day lives, while they live minute by minute) Thank you.
P.S. I hope that all the members here will step up and help this cause. How could you not??????

Hey guys, I just got off the phone with the embroidery shop and the StangFix shirts are not done yet. I was hoping to pick them up today and get everyone that has ordered on in the mail tomorrow. But so much for plans....

I am traveling for work next week, so I will hopefully get them next sat and in the mail to you guys then. I will send John a list and a Paypal payment tonight for the ORP shirts and troop donations tonight so he can get those ready to go out.

Thanks again to all who have donated thus far and I apologize for the delay.

They sent a list of items that they could use: And I quote

Microwave Popcorn

Spices/ stuff to make the food taste better

Coffee (regular brew)

Powdered Flavored Creamers

Powedered Drink Mixes

Beef Jerkey

Chocolate (usually melts but still goes over well)

Magazines (old ones work best)

Various nuts/ peanut combinations

..................................................................................................
Sounds like the good ol US is cheap on coffee, popcorn and good food.

I'll be shopping for all of this stuff in the next few days. I'll put up a photo and a list of items purchased.

They are gonna love us - Thank you all so much !

FYI - I was a Boy Scount so I am trustworthy :vio

"Fast68back" said:
I got kicked out, but you guys will still get your StangFix T-shirts, eventually.....

Uh huh....sure :nice

Thank you very - very much. :pep :pbj

We just got a new address from a Female Mustang gearhead in Indonesia flying helicopters for uncle same on and off the USS Howard. Their detatchment is call the Gearheads. Sounds like our kind of Troops. We asked for a list.

"Opentracker" said:
Thank you very - very much. :pep :pbj

We just got a new address from a Female Mustang gearhead in Indonesia flying helicopters for uncle same on and off the USS Howard. Their detatchment is call the Gearheads. Sounds like our kind of Troops. We asked for a list.

We did ask for Pictures too, right John?????

Back