• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey BeachPony: when is this year's MBB?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Since this appears to be the time of planning get-togethers (e.g. 45th Anniversary in B'ham, Knotts, or the CF), the only one I may be able to attend is the Myrtle Beach Blast. Any idea when it might be held? I really would like to meet some of you bozos that I haven't met before, and be able to drink y'all under the table (especially that wuss Dave Sandborn).

You'd better start working on raising your tolerance levels now. The MBB should be around the first weekend in October. Both you and Pete should come on up. Myrtle Beach is a 100% party town. PREMIER gentlemens clubs, world class golf courses (not that I golf), bars, bars and more bars!

Mark your calendar! I know Gabby and I will be there!

Talked to BP the other day and we're gonna shoot for the first weekend in Oct. from now on. Everybody seemed to like that the bikes were there so I think it's a done deal. Mid and Pete, we'd love for you to come. Nothing like seeing Dave crawling down the sidewalk and Brian passed out after two beers and a Jagerbomb.

I haven't started any official planning yet. I need Officer Havok's input for that. However, when MBB finished up last year it was agreed that having it during the fall rally turned out to be a nice coincidence. So in the spirit of the Rat Hole, Suck Bang and Blow and The Iron Gate Saloon, we will plan MBB for October 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The pilgrimage begins the day before so there ought to be a bike or two rolling around. Dave, check my dates, but I feel sure I have them right. So we'll plan for that!

Nothing like seeing Dave crawling down the sidewalk......

Whoa... where the heck did this come from? I may have bounced off a few evelator/hallway walls, but there hasn't been any form of "crawling" since I downed a bottle of Jose back in..... 1990?

I hope to attend but being so closed to our scheduled MITM Sept 11th, can't commit. And yes Ronnie, this time I'm not going to surprise you by pretending I'm not going and suddenly appear.

Back