• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hey ya'll new to site but not stangs

dzkboss

just wanted to say hello...

im a stang banger through and through. i will be doing a 69 coupe starting this summer. i will be giving it to my mom when its done. she got stangs into my blood so its only fair. she had a 66 and a 71 with a 351 clevland. i have had 4 stangs. i 4 banger and the rest gt's. looking forward to the classic stang build up. wanna get a 2011 gt to go along with my moms 69. im a mechanic by trade. and i have a 6 yr old daughter that is getting interested in cars..reads 5.0 magazine at night lol. look forward to talking and sharing with you guys and girls..

nate

Welcome Nate. We are a visual bunch, post some pics of the cars, and if you dont have any, we will take some pictures of your mom... Seriously though, welcome to the site.

that is a great reply. my mom probably would do it. here is a couple pics of it as it sits now. was last on the road in 98. the silver one is what im shoting for as a referance...
sideof69coupe.jpg

frontcoupe.jpg

passengersidecoupe.jpg

69coupe.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I like the side scoops on the coupe, I haven't seen a 69 coupe with them.

Great looking car Nate. Welcome to the Fix.

Here is a word of advice. Be wary of those who offer you cookies.

Welcome to the Dark Side :pbj I am not the one with the cookies, I would not lie to you, but here is the dude that has them.
170_28_10_09_8_05_53.JPG
One of the mods will have some free beer tomorrow. fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Nate, you can pick up your straight jacket on Monday...they need time to add your name.

Back