• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot august Nights 2019 RENO

John:

My current plan is the same as yours with Diane's schedule still fluid so her participation may be slightly different. Anyone else from Mo-Town/CenVal joining us this year?

Regards, Jeff

We'll be there on Wednesday through Saturday....keep a spot open.

I'll look for John's car in the usual place.

OK, my plan is to leave Modesto appx 9-930am and roll thru Sacto after Rush Hour. Gas up in Rocklin, bathroom break at Donner Summit rest stop and then onto Reno. Michelle will be following me in her DD. Jeff and Ken, let me know if you are interested in a caravan.

my plans continue to fall apart....I may or may not make it this year, but won't know until the end of this week. Either way, the car is staying home this year.

What...you have to go.....Barney will be missed.
It is tough to get away right now due to our new dog, etc. I am still holding my room reservations, but did not register the car. If we (or I ) make it, it may only be for a day or two.

I arrived yesterday (Saturday). No construction on the road this year! The roads are clear coming from the Bay Area.
Safe Driving Everyone.

Booooooo!

I'm currently in Baker for the night, will be in tomorrow evening. Do we have a final tally of who all is gonna be here this year?

Back