• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

how to post pics in the gallery !

Musman

I've been trying to post a few pics in the gallery up above, but when uploading my pic, the server freezes all the time, is there a size limit for pics ? i don't get any error message while doing it...but it doesn't work...
Also, i want to put a few small pics in my sig, but don't see anywhere in my profile on how to do it...i've figured out the avatar one....
Dan

There is not a size limit, use the bulk add pictures link and add multiple at one time, its much easier that way.

For sig pics, click profile then forum profile information, then at near the bottom you will see the signature field where you can add your pics.

I can't see the any link to add pictures to the gallery.... I know it used to be there, but I can't seem to find it anywhere....

Go into the gallery, its at the bottom. If you use the bulk add you do not have to title the pics, its faster and easier, even if you only load one picture.

Dave, you go get the project yesterday? When we gonna see pics?

Yes. I picked up the guys 64.5 Coupe yesterday. My FB is now stored in a friends garage.... not to thrilled with that, but it's better than parked outside.

The Coupe is in really good shape. I'm not used to seeing NC cars with so little rust. The DS floorboard was toast, but the cowl is 100% solid (I triple checked it). The car came with oodles of new parts ready to install. He wants a 6 gauge cluster installed, which he supplied, but the 64.5 instrument wiring is all part of the main underdash harness. There's no seperate instrument cluster harness like on 65-2010 cars. Crap, it's going to be a bear making a "custom" harness from scratch, but I'll get it done.

I spent most of the day out in the shop cutting out and installing a new DS forward floor pan. It's 90% done now. Butt welded it in. I still have a couple inches of welding to do and then I need to plug weld the new floor pan onto the rear of the frame rail.

The previous owner had the car repainted red over original red. The paint is "okay". It's a good 10' car. Problem is, the painter painted the car inside and out with a urethane. Door interiors, dash, kick panels, rear interior trimpieces... you name it, it's painted with body color urethane. I'm going to try fix some of the pieces, but they'd have to brought to bare metal to do it right.

I'll try getting some pictures loaded up in the next day or so....

.... if I can figure out how! THERE IS NO LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GALLERY PAGE TO LOAD PHOTOS.

:show

I didnt have any issues loading this pic?

2_25_01_09_7_56_06_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

I'm trying to tell you bud.... when I enter the GALLERY.... and scroll all the way to the bottom.... I don't see the "bulk picture loader/something new sub-category/add a picture" links.... they are just NOT there for me.

I see that they are there for you because I can see them in the bottom of your screen shot, but for me, they're not there.

No link for me to add pictures as well. Face it, Dave...we've been deemed "pond scum" by the administrators.

Back