• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I am about to be more productive at work.

68EFIvert

The company I work for got bought out and we are finally at the stage of the merger we combine computer systems. When I was moving over my internet favorites I ran into a roadblock. The forums I visit are now blocked. I guess my focus moves back to work. :cry

So long to all of you on M-F during the day! Friday will be my last day of access. The good news is I should be making more money to feed my addictive Mustang habit. :dance

Well, I guess it will be up to those of us with to much time on our hands to e-mail you updates during the day.... :dance

The forums I visit are now blocked. I guess my focus moves back to work.

Whoa there.... you keep using this kind of language and I'll be forced to move this thread over to the GOF Lounge!

You're giving up too easy Darreld. Buddy up with one of the IT guys once the new merger settles in and he should be able to unlock any specific site for you. Maybe drive the 'vert to the office one day and let him drool over it for a few minutes as payback.

Not a bad idea Dave! The only problem is I live in Washington State and our HQ is in St Louis, MO. Oh, what the hell..............ROAD TRIP!!!! :run If you don't hear from me for about 6 days you will know where I am. :danc

Back